Tutte le notizie dal mondo del fuoristrada estremo

Rispondi
OFF ROAD WEB
SITE ADMIN
SITE ADMIN
Contatta:

Immagine

Croa­tia Tro­phy 2010 - 29/04/2010 al 07/05/2010

Dear Tro­phy friends! The Tro­phy life goes on. Croa­tia Tro­phy Orga­niz­ing Team, con­tin­ues the tra­di­tion of the world’s

ORGANISER
The organ­iser of the “Croa­tia Tro­phy 2010” is Croa­tia Tro­phy Orga­niz­ing Team. We’ve been present in Off-Road, nation­ally and inter­na­tion­ally, for many years now.

We are very proud co-organizer of the Super­syl­va­nia Trophy-CROATIA 1998 and 1999.We are the orga­nizer of Christ­mass Tro­phy 2002-2004 in Bre­gana, Croa­tia, as well as the only orga­nizer of Croa­tia Tro­phy 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.

REGISTRATION
Online reg­is­tra­tion through our web site is preferable.

After we receive your reg­is­tra­tion you will get invoice with pay­ment details.

The “Croa­tia Tro­phy 2010” is lim­ited to 70 vehi­cles (50 cars and 20 ATV’s). All par­tic­i­pants who are going to make their reg­is­tra­tion and pay­ment until the 29th of Jan­u­ary 2010 are granted a 10%-discount.

CREWS AND TEAMS
Each vehi­cle has to be occu­pied by two per­sons (dri­ver and co-driver). Both per­sons have to have a valid dri­ving licence, and are free to exchange each other behind the steer­ing wheel.

ATV dri­vers can reg­is­ter and par­tic­i­pate only in pair, as a team. One dri­ver must drive one ATV only, all the time. They must be a mem­ber of ATV club and prove ATV dri­ving expe­ri­ence to the Organizer.

Cars and ATVs par­tic­i­pate in sep­a­rate classes.

ATVs shall start each stage first. Time dif­fer­ence between last started ATV and first started car is 30 min.

ALLOWED VEHICLES
Every 4×4 vehi­cle that is street legal in its coun­try of ori­gin and has a valid insur­ance cer­tifi­cate is allowed to enter the race.

Vehi­cles with a weight-total over 3,5 t can’t par­tic­i­pate in the race. Each vehi­cle has to have a firmly fixed winch. It should also be equipped with the fol­low­ing things: trip mas­ter, seat-belts, 1 spare wheel, appro­pri­ate car jack, linen straps for pull-outs (in case you should miss to use the tree-protection, you’d have to face the penalty and even dis­qual­i­fi­ca­tion), mud anchor, 1 fuel-canister, drink­ing water-canister, garbage-bags, first aid-box and fire-extinguisher. ATV dri­vers (who can­not have seat belts) will wear pro­tec­tive clothing.

We advise you also to store some food, per­sonal things, medica­ments and drugs for per­sonal use, tools and spare parts in your vehicle.

Roll cage, is oblig­a­tory for all vehicles!

Tyres must be from ser­ial pro­duc­tion. No pri­vate workshops.

Trac­tor tyres are not allowed.

GPS is not allowed.

Walkie-talkies are not allowed, except for the com­mu­ni­ca­tion between dri­ver and co-driver.

GSM mobile phones are not allowed, except for the case of the emergency.

SERVICE
In camp there’s going to be a car wash ser­vice as well as a doc­tor at your dis­posal. The camps are going to be sup­plied with fresh drink­able water, a garbage con­tainer, oil waste con­tainer and toi­lets. There will be no fuel tank­ing pos­si­bil­i­ties in camps. Petrol sta­tion as well as tyre repair shop is 7 km from camp.

The tow­ing ser­vice of the Tro­phy will pick the bro­ken vehi­cles along the track…and will bring you to the next road acces­si­ble to your ser­vice team if necessary.

Pri­vate service-teams that have been reg­is­tered in advance are allowed, but they can’t approach the rac­ing track. Wild camp­ing is not allowed.

CATERING
The cater­ing con­sists of break­fast, lunch-package and din­ner for 7 days plus win­ner cel­e­bra­tion dinner.

Bring your own plates, jugs and cutlery.

Drinks are paid separately.

ROAD BOOK
The road book is going to be writ­ten in Croa­t­ian, Ger­man and Eng­lish, for par­tic­i­pants, and PRESS vehicles.

TROPHY DAY
What kind of a tro­phy would that be, with­out the Tro­phy Day. You should pre­pare your­self, beside the usual ones, for some new tor­ments and chal­lenges, for we have a very vivid imagination.

RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules are pub­lished on our web page.

INFORMATION
Croa­tia Tro­phy Orga­niz­ing Team

p.o. box 22, 10001 Zagreb - Croa­tia

Contact-person: Igor Božikovic

GSM +385 98283 888

E-mail: igor@croatia-trophy.org

SPORT ORGANIZATION:
And­jelko Cvek

GSM +385 98740744 - +385 992100688

PRESS INFORMATION
E-mail: press@croatia-trophy.org

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGi9hWttbPM[/youtube]